Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Have a 2008 lx570 today the check 4 wheel ahc system light…

Customer Question
Hello have a 2008...

Hello have a 2008 lx570 today the check 4 wheel ahc system light came on and the front of the car is low and the rear is jacked up high just looking for some guidance before a visit to the dealer

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Message on the display and the warning triangle came on the dash

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 Lexus?

Lx570

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I can jsut trying to see what it may be

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Car has 75k miles

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lexus
7/31/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Craig Manning, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Craig Manning
Craig Manning, ASE Certified Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** you prefer standard text assistance or premium phone assistance (much quicker to help solve your issue)?
Hello Craig,
Standard text would be a good start. Thanks for the quick response.
It sounds like one of the height sensors may have failed, you can get it scanner for free and most parts stores.Please remember to rate my service and accept the answer before you leave the site today, it will not end our conversation. (We are paid monthly and it cuts off in 15 minutes)
Craig Manning
Craig Manning
Craig Manning, ASE Certified Technician