Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

My brakes on my ES330 2004 have locked and the check engine…

Customer Question
My brakes on my...

My brakes on my ES330 2004 have locked and the check engine light is flashing

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

It Blinks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 Lexus?

ES330

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried nothing yet

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lexus
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/30/2017
Lexus Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. Ok first thing we need to do is get the codes scanned do you have a scanner ?