FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFICATION, AA DEGREE
1627031

My 2016 Lexus RC radio has no sound. I signed up for the

Customer Question

My 2016 Lexus RC radio has no sound. I signed up for the lexus enform and the next day I could not receive sound from my radio, bluetooth, nav, destination connect but everything shows its working.
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Just replaced all the fuses that are connected to radio or amp as well as disconnected the negative on the battery for 30 minutes.
JA: What is the model of your '16 Lexus?
Customer: Sorry, 2015 Lexus RC 350 F Sport
JA: Are you fixing your RC 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just replaced all the fuses that are connected to radio or amp as well as disconnected the negative on the battery for 30 minutes.
Just replaced all the fuses that are connected to radio or amp as well as disconnected the negative on the battery for 30 minutes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
need help with this question.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you tell me if there is any noise at all from the speakers when the radio it turned on? Does the bluetooth work?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Everything works, nav, bluetooth, fm/am, sat. It all connects but there is no sound. As if it's on automatic mute. I signed up for lexus enform and immediately after that all my sound went away. The bass, treble and right to left controls are greyed out on my screen when I try to adjust the sound.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 3 months ago.

It sounds like the programming in the unit may have caused a failure. It typically is a software issue. You will need to have the unit reprogrammed in order to get it working again.