Shawn Few
Shawn Few ,
Experience:  Lead Tech at F1 Auto Service
99645171

Navigation system screen goes on and off and shows a "Power

Customer Question

Navigation system screen goes on and off and shows a "Power Consumption scree before going black. Checked your website and was told to check 3 fuses: 7.5 amp ACC fuse, 10 amp Radio #3 fuse, and the 10 amp ECU IG RH fuse. One at a time, I pulled the fuses and tested them with a fuse tester and all seemed fine. I started the car but the navigation was still out.. Wife goes to drive the car this morning and now everything is out of whack. Navigation screen and side buttons still out, all kinds of idiot lighst are lit on the dashboard, no windows roll down, and speedometer needle does not move. Any suggestions?
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: I only checked the three fuses suggested by this website.
JA: What is the model of your '10 Lexus?
Customer: 2006 Lexus IS 350
JA: Are you fixing your IS 250 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Fixing myself. Checked the 3 fuses and they were fine. Unhooked the battery for 45mins. to reset things but that didnt work either.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. car runs fine other than the electronics being screwed up right now.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Shawn Few replied 2 months ago.

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You