lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Pushed the alltrack button in thee dark by mistake, alarm

Customer Question

pushed the alltrack button in thee dark by mistake, alarm came up on my dash. stopped car and tryed to reverse the button i pushed. alarm did not go off. read book said to release button and back up . i did and alarm went off, now there is a roar as you drive and increase speed roar gets loader, when you bear right on road under power roar goes away, not so bearing left
JA: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?
Customer: what has the door lock have to do with the al track system
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 2004 gx 470
JA: Are you fixing your GX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no just trying to find out what might be wrong and can postpone repair afew days
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 3 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. If I understand you correctly, there is a roaring noise when turning right, but not when turning left. Is this correct?