Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2006 gs300 I have no power steering and several

Customer Question

I have a 2006 gs300 I have no power steering and several lights on the dash with a check*****warning
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

Do you happen to know which codes are stored?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't know what codes are stored, I Bought the car used about a month ago. I noticed when it rain the navisustem would restart randomly and I lost power steering and the audio went out but it would typically come back on soon. My wife came home and the navigation screen had no power no radio no power steering and the check*****message was up on the dash as we'll as the check vsc message.

Are you hoping to diagnose and repair this yourself?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
if possible

Do you know someone with a scan tool that can scan it for you. This would save you alot of time and work. Diagnosing by symptom is much more difficult.