How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask lexpert Your Own Question
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Category: Lexus
Satisfied Customers: 2100
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
Type Your Lexus Question Here...
lexpert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please could you recommend where to purchase in the UK or in

Customer Question

Please could you recommend where to purchase in the UK or in South Africa for a conversion kit for a right hand drive 2003 (possibly 2004) Lexus RX300, AWD, to convert the four shocks from stock “AIRS” Air suspension shocks to regulator shocks.
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: No fluids. Car has defaulted to full ride height.
JA: What is the model of your '03 Lexus?
Customer: RX300
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No the mechanic says it needs new shocks but we can not find spares for the air shocks so would like to convert to normal shocks.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that is it. Thanks
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 8 months ago.

Hi. Try going to this website and see if it helps you out. I purchase from them for all the air suspension conversions I do. Let me know if they can help. WWW.STRUTMASTER.COM

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi I contacted them in the past and they only have left hand drive car units (the car has different shocks for different sides of the car). I am looking for a UK supplier for Right hand drive RX300 cars.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 8 months ago.

Ok. I am unsure of anyone else that does the conversion for your vehicle. I will opt-out and perhaps another expert knows a place. Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank-you for trying