Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

I did not use my 2010 Lexus HS250h for four months, and now

Customer Question

I did not use my 2010 Lexus HS250h for four months, and now the battery must be dead, as there is no power; not even enough for the interior lights. What should I do?
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: Consistently dead
JA: What is the model of your '10 Lexus?
Customer: HS 250h
JA: Are you fixing your HS 250h yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have done nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: can't think of anything
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

If you suspect the battery is dead and it dose sound like it then the first thing you are going to need to do is to either try a jump start or if you have access to a battery charger start with charging the battery. If you do not have access to a battery charger then the next best steps would be to remove the battery and run it to your local auto parts store and they can charge it and test it for you at the same time. If it tests okay then charging it up should solve the problem.