Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

I was driving about 10 mph and it appears my back wheels

Customer Question
locked. The VSC light came...
I was driving about 10 mph and it appears my back wheels locked. The VSC light came on and also a picture of 4 wheels.
JA: Do you happen to know the code? Have you tried to reset the computer?
Customer: I just got this beauty. Where would the code be?
JA: What is the model of your '10 Lexus?
Customer: It is a 2006 GX470
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Trying to locate the vsc button.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think tat'so it!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lexus
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It2been almost an hour and no response.
I paid for the upgrade!
10/24/2016
Lexus Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer. I value your input to my questions so I may help you. You shouldn't be charged on here unless you accept and rate an experts answer. What this sounds like is the skid control glitched or had an error. what you need to do is take it in preferably to a dealer so they can put a shop scanner on it to pull up the codes on the abs and vsc system that's where they will be not under engine codes. This scanner can pull up present, history and pending codes on all systems in your vehicle and direct you or the technition to the area at fault.Hope this helps you to understand what to do.

Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician