Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Only driver side power window is working. None of the others

Customer Question
will work from driver control...
Only driver side power window is working. None of the others will work from driver control or from each window control
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Nope
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 2009 RX350
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just pushing the buttons. I decided to look online before reading manual
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lexus
9/21/2016
Lexus Mechanic: Dan, ASE Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, ASE Master Technician

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

Try using the individual switches, you may need to relearn the auto down feature, start with the passengers front switch, hold down switch until wind reaches the bottom keep holding for 5 seconds. Roll up window to the top keep holding for 5 seconds. Then release the switch and test the auto down. Do this to the other 3.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. If I am not giving you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

Thanks,

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

This question is coming up on 7 days which means it will time out and close.

You have already paid to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

If I did not give you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

I do not get compensated for my time and resources unless you rate me.

Thanks

Dan, ASE Master Technician