Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

As I get out of my driver door. My waist rubs against the

Customer Question
As I get out...
As I get out of my driver door. My waist rubs against the leather interior and starts ripping off. Is there a tape that could be installed ora new panel ? Thanks, Mark
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lexus
9/21/2016
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • You could use packing tape though its not going to look good.
  • You can replace panels and covers that are worn. Which panel is being effected?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician