topdogpeter
topdogpeter,
24571351

I have a Lexus IS220D 2008 - I am experiencing a slight

Customer Question

I have a Lexus IS220D 2008 - I am experiencing a slight smell of exhaust fumes in my cabin. It is coming through the air vents too. The fumes are colourless and no a warning lights have activated.
Thanks,
Alan.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  topdogpeter replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer and allowing me to assist you. question/ HAVE YOU HAD THE EXHAUST CHECKED FOR LEAKS? The easy way to do that is to have someone hold a heavy towel tight on the exhaust to build up pressure while the car is running, then listen under neath the entire length of the vehicle for hissing or a forced air sound. Or take ito an exhaust p and have then it. That's what I would do first. hope this helps yr decision. I f you need further assistance I'll be happy to d so.