Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Location of the body control module. HELP, 02 Ls430, Are you

Customer Question
Location of the body control...
Location of the body control module. HELP
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 02 Ls430
JA: What year is your Lexus?
Customer: Are you having a problem finding the answer?
JA: No. I'm the Lexus Mechanic's Assistant.
Customer: All I need is the diagram, showing the location of the (BCM) on the car. PLEASE!!!!
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Lynsay Lexus, run around, Othewr mechs, same thing!!!! I'm at my wits end!
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lexus
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/7/2016
Lexus Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me what this body control module controls on your model as I see several of these?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The interior lights, remote mirrors, air conditioner,dash board and other things!

O.k.,there are several ecu's involved with these here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Lexus Mechanic: Technicaldan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Technicaldan
Technicaldan, Technician

Hi, I have access to various diagrams of where control modules are located within the vehicle, wiring, power distribution, etc.

What is it you are looking to do, so I can make the best selections for you, if indeed what I have is what you are looking for.

lexpert
lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech