Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Having problems with my radio, Is saying something about DVD

Customer Question
Having problems with my radio JA...
Having problems with my radio
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Is saying something about DVD data not sent
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: Is a is a 2002 LS430
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's only available to read data check if map DVD is correct
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I can only control the radio from the back armrest
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lexus
7/3/2016
Lexus Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault in the radio itself.I have seen this fail before in the past needing replaced for issues like this here.In some cases it can be removed and repaired by an electronics repair facility that can do these repairs.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician