Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

What is the engine number LX570 with VIN#:JTJHY7AX0G4209237

Customer Question
HI, What is the engine...
HI, What is the engine number for 2016 LX570 with VIN#:JTJHY7AX0G4209237
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lexus
6/24/2016
Lexus Mechanic: StLouisWayne, Shop Owner replied 1 year ago
StLouisWayne
StLouisWayne, Shop Owner

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

What do you mean by engine number?:

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
JTJHY7AX1G4204774 -(###) ###-####This is last expert reply to me according to the VIN#

What is it you are trying to figure out? I dont understand what you are trying to figure out here. If you dont know either tell me what led up to you wanting to know your "engine number" and Ill try to figure out what you mean.

Did you read it on some forum or something?

Do you mean the engines serial number?

That one I cant help with. Next time if possible specify serial number so we know what youre talking about. I will opt out and someone else will get it. Thanks

Lexus Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 year ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you

If you looking for the engine code , it will be ENG ID # ***** with an I -Force version engine

let me know , if that is what you looking for

Thank You ***** ( aka - Jhook1398 )

ASE Certified Tech

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No..JTJHY7AX1G4204774 -(###) ###-####This is last expert reply to me according to the VIN#
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm looking for engine number starting with 003

I m sorry i cant help on it , i will opt out

Lexus Mechanic: Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert replied 1 year ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert

Hello. Different expert here. It seems that you have already identified your engine number (0032771 is correct). This is the engine number that was installed at the point of assembly, (unless someone has changed it).

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I know, can u plz check what is the engine number for 2016 LX570 with VIN#:JTJHY7AX0G4209237?
p>
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank u so much, how do I contact u directly? Because other expert seems don't know how to check the engine number....

You are very welcome. A positive rating would be greatly appreciated. To get me, you ask for me by name when you ask a question.

I amCustomer

State your questions As follows:

"This question is for the Just Answer expertCustomeronly". This way the other experts will not enter into the request.

Toyota Service
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert