Genchi Genbutsu
Genchi Genbutsu, Technician
Experience:  Toyota Certified Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Engine
17930070

I have a TRACOFF, VSC and check engine lights came on at the

Customer Question

I have a TRACOFF, VSC and check engine lights came on at the same time on my 2007 RX350. Wondering if I HAVE to get it serviced or if I can wait.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your RX350.

Besides the warning lights being on, how the the vehicle run? Normally or do you experience drive ability issues?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The vehicle runs like normal. I don't see any other issues besides these lights being on.

I see. These warning lights being on could be for a wide range of conditions. Some serious, like a misfire and some not so serious, like a gas cap being loose. If the RX350 is operating normally then it is a minor issue and can wait till you can make it to the repair shop. Just set the appointment with your favorite repair shop and let them check it out.

Does this make sense?

Where you able to see my last reply?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
saw it. Thanks

Great! If you could please take a second and rate my help 1-5 stars. I strive to give Excellent Service!