lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

I am working on a 2006 GX470 the ride height is at low

Customer Question

I am working on a 2006 GX470 the ride height is at low position when driving the car. if stopped I can switch to hi position and the car raises to normal height as soon as I start to drive it lowers again. is there a recalibration for this?+
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: new battery 2006
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: the dealer is too busy
JA: Is there anything else the Lexus Mechanic should be aware of about your Lexus?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  spoooolin replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the GX is having issues, they are such nice SUV's! There are two possible issues that are happening here, If you let the car sit overnight and come back out to it in the morning, is the front end sitting lower than the rear? I know its an odd question but this will help me determine which way to take this.Thanks