lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Pearl, I have a 2007 Lexus GX470 with a car audio issue.

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a 2007 Lexus GX470 with a car audio issue. It plays for a while but then fuzzes out until there is no sound at all. The issue seems to be related to heat since it will do this more quickly on warmer days and last longer on colder days. I have replaced the head unit and the amplifier but neither solved the issue. What's left? Just the wiring right?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Lexus. The Lexus Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: That would be best but I'm open to a repair to get it resolved.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lexus Mechanic should know about your Lexus?
Customer: Not that I can think of...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I logged on a couple of hours ago and helped all my customers whom had replied. Now I can help new to me customers that no one else has helped yet. Its been a long wait on your end. Do you still need assistance?