Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Lexus IS250: my wife was hit from behind and the rear passenger

Customer Question
my wife was hit from...
my wife was hit from behind and the rear passenger tire is very close to the wheel well so something was bent. Waiting for an adjuster but can that be replaced and drive the same?
do not know about the frame of the car and I have pictures to send if you want me to
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lexus
5/7/2016
Lexus Mechanic: mike switzer,
 replied 1 year ago
mike switzer
yes please upload the photos. and is your question just about the integrity after any repairs? of course it depends on what is damaged but for the most part the suspension arms on those cars are purposfully weak and designed to bend so replacement would bring the vehicle back to normal. if it has frame damage that to can be brought back to normal depending on how bad the vehicle will just need to be put on a frame machine that can align the frame.
Lexus Mechanic: mike switzer,
 replied 1 year ago
not sure why it showed my response as if i were you but this response is to hopefully get you alerted.
mike switzer
mike switzer
mike switzer