Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER
Experience:  30 YEARS EXPERIENCE, FORIEGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DIESEL
17454363

Lexus RX350: - We have a 2010 Lexus RX350. We have had

Customer Question

Hello - We have a 2010 Lexus RX350. We have had a/c issues for about 6 months. After dye was added we were finally able to get a true estimate on the problem. My question is, in a ball park figure how much would it cost to fix the leak in the evaporated core located behind the dash? 750.00 or less; 1,000.00 or less; 1,500.00 or less or 2,000.00 or less, or higher??? I want to make sure I am not being taken advantage of.
Thank you
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** evap core is 301 itself, the labor to replace it is about 600 dollars, the dash has to come out, then to evacuate and recharge will run about 200 dollars, so about 1200 dollars out the door,Tim
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.
Is this the info you were looking for?