lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

I'm having a vibration on the front right passenger side

Customer Question

I'm having a vibration on the front right passenger side when I accelerate. 2007 Lexus ES350 with 70K miles. When I back of the gas, it stops. At first, I thought it might be a bad spark plug but the motor seems to be starting and running fine.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It started yesterday at 65 mph then stopped. I pulled off the road to see if the lugs were tight as I recently had new tires put on from a National chain. They were fine. Then it started again on my way home.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

When you pull off to the side after it starts to vibrate hold your hand by the hubcap and wheel is one side noticeably hotter than the other?