Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

My lexus es 350 outside temp does not display-it just went…

Customer Question
my lexus es 350 outside...
my lexus es 350 outside temp does not display-it just went off?????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lexus
3/20/2016
Lexus Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, if everything else on the display works, then this is likely a faulty ambient temperature sensor which is located behind the front bumper

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks