Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

AC/Heat not blowing in 2003 GS300, First, the heat was

Customer Question
AC/Heat not blowing in...

AC/Heat not blowing in 2003 GS300

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

First, the heat was working fine, but no a/c. I tried freon but it was full. about 1 week ago everything stop blowing and on the screen it read 32.5 for temp instead of 65, 69, 73, etc.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lexus
3/18/2016
Lexus Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault with the heater/ac control on the dash itself.I have seen this control fail before and had to replace it.With all of the issues occuring here this sounds like what needs replaced here.

I would have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.But I do suspect the control on the dash will need replaced to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete