Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

I have is250 lexus and the power steeing in still what can i…

Customer Question
Hello i have is250...

Hello i have is250 lexus and the power steeing in still what can i do

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have is250 lexus i have a little accident like a month ago and they fixed my car jsy the body of the car ave proble now after finish the fixing the steering is stiff very hard to move but i realiaze and repairer also tell me my power steering rac is broken

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lexus
hello
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/9/2016
Lexus Mechanic: Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert replied 2 years ago
Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to initiate the live phone call you have requested. Thanks