Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

My navigation screen is black...no response to any

Customer Question
buttons...worked fine up until yesterday...
my navigation screen is black...no response to any buttons...worked fine up until yesterday
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lexus
2/29/2016
Lexus Mechanic: Mike Kelly, Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic

Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response. Do you hear any sound?

no... the radio works and the clock...... is there an antenna on the front window that would affect the GPS/map/etc screen? I recall being hit by a flying stone/rock about an hour before the screen went dark.... during that hour the map was working but I could not change the temperature setting. No crack on the window...I see two small scratches below and to the right of the rear view mirror..viewing from the inside passenger side