Ted G.
Ted G., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  20 years auto repair experience, ASE Master Tech, Mechanical Failure consultant, Expert Witness
7183013

Napoleon ***** *****
, Tac off light is on and VSC

Customer Question

Napoleon ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Tac off light is on and VSC Light On. What Does this Mean
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ted G. replied 1 year ago.

The lights on mean that the Vehicle Stability control system has noted a failure and has shut down, along with Traction Control. The car will still run properly but you will not have the benefit of those safety systems. The computer module for the VSC system will need to be scanned by a reputable shop or dealer and there will be codes stored in there that will point toward a diagnosis. There are so many possibilities for that failure that there is no way to guess which input may have failed.