Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Es350 2010 was dead after lights turned on. And then boosted…

Customer Question
Es350 2010 was dead after...
Es350 2010 was dead after lights turned on. And then boosted to start. After 2 tries it started but alarm went on. After no power trunk or key fob was working. I drove the car 10 mins and shit it off and won't start back. Should try to boost again.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lexus
2/18/2016
Lexus Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Yes I would try boosting it again and if it then starts you should have the battery charged and checked to make sure it will hold a charge. While doing so also have the alternator tested to make sure its charging at the correct rate. Normal charging voltage at the batter with the engine running should be right at 14 volts.

No luck. I couldn't get it to start with boost. I had to take it to dealership. They reset the computer. I m dissatisfied with the answer

Glad to hear you got it resolved and if you not happy with the help offered you are not required to the service. You are only charged if you rate the service. Thank you just the same.