Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Suddenly the sensor suspension was appearing off, like was…

Customer Question
hi suddenly the sensor for my...
hi
suddenly the sensor for my suspension was appearing off, like was blinking, i turned off the battery after that the suspension on the back lifted up and not coming down now.
it's weird, what coult it be
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lexus
the sensor light that appear at panel was , blinking saying off, so i thought was a fuse we start checking with the eletrician, there was some fuses that were blown we changed it , suddenly the car lifted the rear part, and not the front, so the back part is at the maximum height. please help
1/29/2016
Lexus Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The warning light was coming on because the module that controls the system had seen a failure and set a fault code. The problem may be a handful of things including the compressor, solenoids, the module itself, wiring, or it may be a height sensor issue. The suspension is either too high because of an inaccurate height sensor or the module has stopped operation because of a failure, and it happened to stop when the suspension was high.

You can do a visual inspection of the components as a starting point, or you could try a battery disconnect and see if that helps. If no problems are found and a battery disconnect doesn't help then the next step will be to use a scan tool to see what fault codes are stored.

ok.
unfortunately here at mozambique we dont have this kind of tools.do u mind if you send me the structure of this air system.thanks

I'm unable to post directly from the service manual due to copyright.

What year and model is the vehicle?