lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

My name is ***** *****. I would like to know more about the

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I would like to know more about the Lexus IS350C as I am considering purchasing a used one, though I do not have a particular car in mind and in the investigation mode. Considering anywhere from 2012-2015 (though the 2015's are generally more money that I would like to spend). I drive only on the weekends, but I live in Queens (NYC) so the roads are not good.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't really have an issue, just trying to decide if going for a later model (2015, for example) is worth the extra money, or if I could "get away with" a 2012 or 2013 with low mileage.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will try and help. How many miles do you drive a year?