Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Is my name. I have a 460 and not drive 2 months. I just

Customer Question
***** ***** is my...

***** ***** is my name. I have a 460 and not drive for about 2 months. I just start the engine and check engine light is on and ask me to check the VSC by dealer. The tire pressures are 28, 28, 27 & 27. Engine can be started but gas paddle is not response. Stay on in the idle condition.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I started the engine and I can only let the car move in a very slow speed. I push the gas but engine not response. Stay in the idle condition.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lexus
1/22/2016
Lexus Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

sounds like tps has went out throttle body positioning sensor