Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2005 es330 won't start. it turns over fine, just wont

Customer Question

Customer: my 2005 es330 won't start. it turns over fine, just wont fire. it ran great all weekend. BTW, it's very very cold outside
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: other than it cranks just fine, just doesn't want to fire?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

Any way you can check and confirm fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse?

Being its cold it could be water in the fuel that is frozen and preventing fuel pressure.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you do not see the rating scale, or are new and confused, let me know.

I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I only receive a portion of your deposit when you rate. If you do not rate or rate bad, the website keeps all of the deposit you have already paid.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the car started before I got your answer.

Glad you got it resolved. Since you have already paid for help. Is there another concern I can assist with?