Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 2009 Lexus GX 470, when I raised the gh control switch ,I

Customer Question

My 2009 Lexus GX 470 , when I raised the high control switch ,I hear the pump working and a green light blinking on the dash board ,but few second later it comes back to neutral and it does the same thing when I lowered it
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The compressor works fine and when I push the switch to the high position , I hear the pump working and the rear of the truck goes.When I push it to the low position the rear goes down,but on both ways, it will go back to neutral a few second later. since I've been having that problem,I am only getting a bumpy ride.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked/read out with a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle.If any codes are set for the suspension system those codes will need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.This may be a fault with the compressor itself being weak or over heating or an issue with a level sensor that is sending an incorrect signal.This will have to be checked/tested further to pinpoint and repair the fault here and having the codes checked is the first step to locating the fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete