FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFICATION, AA DEGREE
1627031

Vsc light is on and i reset it by turning on the engine and

Customer Question

Vsc light is on and i reset it by turning on the engine and holding the brake for 10 seconds it turns off and as soon as i drive away it comes back on. iwas getting a code 1349 i changed out the oil control valve and the check engine light is off now. Why cant i get the vsc light to come off.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thanks for the question. Can you tell me how long it takes for the light to turn on once you start driving?>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It turns on right away i don't even drive 5 feet before it turns on.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. If that is the only light that is turning on then you really need to scan the brake control module for codes if you have ascan tool with that capability. This can be something as easy as low brake fluid but most of the time it is an issue with the steering angle sensor or the yaw sensor.