Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Dose the new grill in the lexus RX 35 2016, makes it more

Customer Question
Dose the new grill in...
Dose the new grill in the lexus RX 35 2016 , makes it more prone to damage to the motor in case of accidents ?
I got a quote of $50000 on a $51888 Lexus RX 350 , leather ,navigator but the stearing wheal is not wood , its only leather is that a good deal or can i negotiate it more?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lexus
12/20/2015
Lexus Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 1 year ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

more prone to damage how?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It looks week there is no bumper in the middle so in my openion the grill can easily break ,also what hapens in an accident will the radiator and motor are only be protected with this grill?

the inner structure is pretty rugged and should not cause engine damage unless its a real hard hit. I would not worry about that..They are a well built vehicle.. Generally there is more room for negotiation if you have your own financing in line.. the easier it is for them to sell you the car the better odds you have for negotiation. Always at minimum get quotes from 3 dealers its amazing what price shopping can do.. They have a little more wiggle room truecar.com is real for comparing prices

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is there a metal bar or foam to protect the radiator? I got several quots ,they are refusing to go any lower, how much lower can it go in your openion?

yes the radiator support , basically the inner skeleton of the engine bay..i think you can shave another 1000

john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy