Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

What do I need to purchase to get Bluetooth in my 04 gx 470

Customer Question

What do I need to purchase to get Bluetooth in my 04 gx 470 and it has navigation
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Your generation model is about a year to old for the factory blue tooth system.It would involve at least a couple thousand dollars with the newer Gen 4 system and wiring to be done.It is best to have an after market blue tooth system installed.This company sells a kit here for your model.http://www.gtacarkits.com/product/lexus-gx-2004-2009-iphone-aux-kit/.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete