Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

1999 lexus rx300 power door lock not working the only one

Customer Question
open and close is the...
1999 lexus rx300 power door lock not working the only one open and close is the trunk one, open and close with remot control trunk work not the othere 4 doors,
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lexus
12/18/2015
Lexus Mechanic: AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. Do all your windows seem to work as they should?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If i push the botton in window switch? Yes they are working fine

Did you check all the fuses yet?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
there are okay, if i push lock and unlocking bottom in driver door swith the only one works is trunk, if i push front passenger lock and unlock switch the only one works is the trunk

Did they all fail suddenly, or one at a time over a period of time?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
all fail at same time

Ok. I am going to opt out. Without being able to test, I can't say that I am certain of the issue in this case and I don't want to guess and run you down the wrong path. If someone else knows why this is happening, they will be along shortly to let you know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You know im looking the fuse cover each door has individual fuse but the cover doesn't have the driver front door fuse, so where is that fuse located?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Im taking my car to dealer i do not need your service than you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't think you guys going to charge me right
lexpert
lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech