Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

After changing my starter,my VSC light and checked ingine

Customer Question

After changing my starter,my VSC light and checked ingine came on my 06 GS 430 also it shuts off while idling??? Any answers??
Thanks..ROGER.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Double check and make sure everything that was disconnected from the starter has been reconnected properly and that no other components that may have been disconnected or bumped loose are still disconnected.If all of these are checked and found to be o.k. let me know and we will continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete