lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

2007 tire pressure reset button on 2007 lexus ....followed

Customer Question

2007 tire pressure reset button on 2007 lexus ....followed above instructions and still did not go out..any suggestions? no additional information available other than above..abs button was rightnext to it is all..
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

Did you check the tire pressure in the spare tire? I believe that has a sensor in it. Set it to 40PSI and the 4 on the car to 35 psi and see if the light goes out after about 5 to 10 minutes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
prior to this inquirey but will try again tonite....how can i recontact you so you will be advised of this inquiry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but ...as per the lexas maintence book i set the psi at 30 ...we will see with the new psi
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

Just reply as you have been. 35 is a better pressure from my experience. Better tire wear and less chance of TPWS lights when it gets cold.