scionking
scionking, MASTER CERTIFIED
Experience:  5 YRS EXP. ASE MASTER CERTIFIED/ TOYOTA MASTER CERTIFIED
26789525

My 08 lexus is 250 was at a light, felt all of a sudden like

Customer Question

my 08 lexus is 250 was at a light, felt all of a sudden like it was going to stall out then my check engine light and vsc light came on along with the master light. Pulled over and it ran fine after that but the light is still on and it feels a little rough. I had it in for the recall on the master cylinder problem several months ago where they had to rebuild the pistons or something like that and replaced all my plugs
Category: Lexus
Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

Rear axle wouldn't have anything to do with this. Are you looking for suggestions on the possible problem? If we really want to narrow down the cause you are going to need to have the check engine light read for codes( most parts auto stores will do this for free and give you a print out of the codes) , once we have the codes, I can give you a more definitive answer as there are a few common issues with this car that can cause the symptoms you described.

Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see you haven't accepted my answer do you require more assistance? If not please accept my answer and rate the service provided.

Thank you for using Just Answer!!