lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Several dashboard lights. Fault codes 12 41 & 1391 were

Customer Question

Several dashboard lights. Fault codes 12 41 & 1391 were diagnosed. I'm told I need a $2,300 repair to replace the ABS Acuuator Pump & ABS pump, apparently they are all one modular unit. Please advise if this is the solution. Most recently I felt a vibration, thumping while riding in the passenger seat. I thought this may be related to rotor warp or and upcoming brake job, but this was checked twice and was not the case. Now I'm wondering if the vibration was a pre-warning of a problem in one of both of the right side wheels because the vibration felt like the ABS engaging, but at a slower rate than regular ABS. I don't to perform this $2,300 repair only to find the problem lies in one of the right side's brakes.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

Where did you get the 12 and 41 code from? IS the 1391 a P1391 code? Do you have the VIN available?