Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Lexpert, Your responses are really good! Is there anyway you

Customer Question

Hi Lexpert,
Your responses are really good! Is there anyway you would do a pre purchase inspection report on a car that I am going to buy? Let me know how to move forward. I am having a hard time deciding between Lexus IS(###) ###-####with 88K miles vs Lexus IS(###) ###-####with 13K miles. I did an inspection report on 2013 lexus and everything came out to be in a good condition where as 2007 I am yet to do the report. please let me know what I should look for and how to evaluate to finally come to a decision.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Based on the years and mileage, both would be good cars in that aspect based on price. The 13 has less than half of the TSBs for common concerns than the 07. The 07 has reliability reports for head issues. My pick of these 2 would be the 2013 model.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris