Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

How can you repair suspension, system on a lexus gx460 that

Customer Question

How can you repair suspension, system on a lexus gx460 that rides real hard and the light is on suspension is off
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

There is a bulletin out on the automatic suspension system on this model here to replace the Height control exhaust solenoid as moisture can get into it.There is a new updated part to correct this here.The bulletin number is *****

If the suspension is stuck in a ride height especially to low or to high this causes a stiff ride and this solenoid can be the cause needing replaced.I have also seen failed shocks/struts cause this as well needing replaced.

You will have to have this checked/tested further to pinpoint the component at fault causing this here and then from there that component replaced to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank u pete i think u are right i will replace the exhaust solenoid and let u known thank u for your respond i would like to continue the conversation
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.

Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else here.Feel free to rate my help if you like when your ready.

Thanks Pete