Greg
Greg, Import tech
Experience:  17 year shop owner
29331485

My lexus 2004 ABS, brake VSC comes up after driving and the

Customer Question

my lexus 2004 ABS, brake VSC comes up after driving for while and the TPM lights continues blinking. this problem was noticed after replacing the rear lining and stabilizer link
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.

You will need to get a good scan tool that will communicate with the ABS management system.

Ones you have the codes then you will know what has malfunctioned .

A code or codes will be stored in the system when the warning light comes on .

When you was working on the stabbi links you may have damage a wheel speed sensor or it gor disconnected .

this sensor will trip the ABS and VSC ligbhts .

The TPMS system is flashing due to a malfunction also in the system ,did you try and reset the TPM with the reset button in the glove box or on the drives side under the steering wheel ..

But first check that the tyre pressure are all "5" correct .

The diagnostic scan will put you on the right track with the stored codes .you may find its a wheel sensor that has failed or the wiring got damaged when you was working on it .

Then if needed please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.

If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .

Kind regards Greg.