Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Trunk and fuel lid pop open unexpectedly and when car is

Customer Question

Trunk and fuel lid pop open unexpectedly and when car is turned off about 10 seconds later tail,lights come on
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This sounds like a short in the wiring to the trunk and fuel lid which in turn may be causing the lights to come on as well.I would have the wiring checked leading from the power feed fuse or signal to the trunk and fuel lid to see if any shorts are found and if a short is found it will need repaired.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reply is not satisfactory.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I apologize my answer didn't help here with what you were looking for.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.
Thanks Pete