lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Lexus GS300: I have a 1998 Lexus GS 300 and the drivers front

Customer Question

I have a 1998 Lexus GS 300 and the drivers front brake is locking up. It has a new caliper and hose on the left front. And yet it still is sticking. If I bleed the system it will open up then after starting it up it goes back to sticking.
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. I will attach the Live Phone Call Screen for you. Please click on the necessary button so we can have a live conversation. Thanks