Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Lexus RX330: It seems the dvd "player" nav system in

Customer Question

It seems the dvd "player" for my nav system in an RX330 is not longer working. Where can I get a replacement for this unit? What is the part number?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
HI,
Ok, I need the production date. Look on the driver door and door pillar. You should see a manufacturer sticker and will give the production date in month and year. I need that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It says 12/03.I have attached a photo of the sticker
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
HI,
Ok, here is the factory part number - 86841-33060
Here is least expensive I have found - it is remanufactured and goes for $787.
http://www.buyautoparts.com/buynow/2004/Lexus/RX330/DVD_Navigation_Module/18-70012_R.html?xref=399167
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.