Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Technician
Experience:  Heavy Line Mech-, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.
1609972

Lexus LX470: All three of my cigarette lighters stopped working

Customer Question

All three of my cigarette lighters stopped working on my 2006 LX 470, I can't find the fuse anywhere. (its not in the fuse box under the hood on the drivers side.)
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Fuse "PWR OUTLET" located in the Left Kick Panel Fuse Panel inside powers the Cigarette Lighters / Power Outletsclick Attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..