Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Lexus RX330: Could you send me step by step instructions on

Customer Question
Could you send me step...
Could you send me step by step instructions on how to replace the AC Heater Blower Motor on a 2004 Lexus RX330?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lexus
7/8/2015
Lexus Mechanic: Tom, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Ok are you sure the blower motor resistor is not the issue?
Yes, the motor goes seems to go out when the weather goes over 85 degrees. I had a daughter in law who had the same issue on her lexus. If she hit under the dashboard on the passenger side with her hand the motor came back on. Sure enough when I did that it came back on as well. She replaced her motor and has no problems since.
Hello
Let me try to post the procedure here for you.
ok post away
Post pictures if you can
This will show you how just scroll down. Here's the link.
ClickHere
Hoped this helped please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.
Tom, I have a 2004 Lexus RX330. I do not believe this is my car for I do not have a cd deck in my glove box. I am going to replace my Heater Air Conditioner Motor not any servos that your documentation talks about. Please research this again. Could you post the documentation that shows you how to do this from the Lexus RX330 Mechanics Service Manual.
Tom, I looked at this again. This is not what I am looking for. If you have no Idea how to do this please forward this onto someone who does.Thank you
.
It's removed the same way from under the glove box did you scroll down to see how it was removed.
3 times now. Tom, I will try this tomorrow when I get the motor. It seems in one of the posts here it is from someone named GS300 or something. Again I have a RX330 totally different model. How do I know I am going to be looking at the same setup. Again. I do not have a cd in my glove box. If this is for a GS300 there could be some other differences that you have not taken into account. What happened with the request for pdf's of the procedure for the 2004 RX330 Mechanics Repair Service Manual . Again for that specific model.
Also why is this taking so long for a response from you. The site says I should not be waiting no more than 10 minutes between posts.
Tom I picked up the motor today. I will install it on Saturday. Maybe tomorrow if possible. I will rate your performance based upon your instructions as to how true they are for the RX330. I may also show pictures if their are big differences. You still never answered or sent a pdf from the Mechanics Service Manual for this procedure like I asked in earlier posts. Could you please send them.
Tom
Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician