Lexus

Lexus Troubleshooting Questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus

Lexus ES300: I have a 99 lexus es300 that I have a misf

Customer Question
Hi I have a 99...
Hi I have a 99 lexus es300 that I have a misfire
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lexus
7/7/2015
Lexus Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka - Moose)
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris

yes i still need help

Any trouble codes stored?Can you disable plugs or injectors one by one to find the cylinder when disabled does not make it run worse?Have you changed the plugs, cleaned the fuel system, checked the fuel pressure, done a compression test? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris

I received a p0300, a p0303 & p0304. I changed the coil packs and it seems to run much better. Should I reset my plugs. im not getting any codes

What do you mean by reset the plugs, re gap them?If you mean replace and they are older than 70k then yes, replace them.Plug gap should not be changed once they have been used.
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician