Lexus

Lexus troubleshooting questions? Ask a Lexus Expert

Lexus ES 350: Re my lexus es350 (66K miles) evaporator core…

Customer Question
Re my lexus es350 (66K...
Re my lexus es350 (66K miles) evaporator core had to be replaced (6/4/15) for a cost of $1990. I have asked Lexus USA reimbursement. The local dealer would not put this repair under warranty. I have mailed the documents Lexus has requested, and they have another person handling my request now.
Would Tech Serv Bullet L-SB-0032-08 address this situation?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Lexus
I will wait
email the answer to :***@******.***
6/21/2015
Lexus Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 3 years ago
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will help
there is a superseded bulletin for this but warranty only covered for 48 months/50k. I will attach the bulletin.
Roy
http://st.club-lexus.ru/attach/u/05db6e5b.pdf